Using the proper filtration while shooting is a better way to control image rather than relying on iffy and expensive post-production to save a shot. On this DVD you will learn how to balance exposure, control depth of field, compensate for limited dynamic range, reduce glare, and control reflections with the new Century Essential Filter Kit.
Click on the thumbnails below to view each section of the DVD:
If you would like to receive a DVD for a $5 shipping and handling charge,
The Century Essential-5 consists of the following 4x4 filters:
- Polarizer - Reduce glare &
unwanted reflections, improve
contrast, & saturate colors.
- ND .6 Solid - Control exposure
or depth of field.
- ND .6 Soft Edge Graduated - Balance exposure & compensate
for limited dynamic range.
- Black Frost 1/2 Diffusion Filter - Flair highlights, tone down
contrast, get rich blacks.
- Warming Skintone Enhancer - Get better color saturation of
flesh & other warm tones.
- Plus a Multi-compartment Pouch