.3X Ultra Fisheye Adapter - Bayoney Mount
Your new Century lens attachment features our exclusive quick-mount bayonet system. Follow these instructions for properly and securely mounting on your camera.
1. Remove the rear lens cap. Rotate the front and rear halves of the attachment until the yellow dots are aligned to each other.
2. Grasp the attachment by the front of the lens such that the pair of yellow dots are at the 12:00 (vertical) position.
3. Insert the lens onto the camera such that the yellow dots are at approximately 12:00 (right below the microphone). Push on to insure that the lens is firmly seated.
4A. While continuing to grasp the attachment by the front of the lens, rotate the attachment clockwise. After 45º of rotation, the locking mechanism will first encounter a mechanical stop such that the rear section of the lens will be unable to rotate any further. At that point, continue to rotate the front half alone, and the yellow dots will separate. Continue to rotate until the unit is firmly locked in place.
If the unit fails to lock, please replace step 4A with the following 4B:
4B. Before mounting, grasp the attachment by the engraved rear collar and rotate the rear collar clockwise until it encounters the mechanical stop, such that the rear section of the lens will be unable to rotate any further. Now grasp the attachment by the front of the lens, and mount on the camera by rotating the attachment clockwise as in 4A above. As the yellow dots separate, continue to rotate until the unit is firmly locked in place.
5. There is no second mechanical stop. Rotation is only necessary up to the point that the attachment seems secure. The front lens cap can now simply be removed.
6. If the lens shade is not centered (widest section on top and bottom), loosen the six orientation screws and center it, and retighten. Once properly adjusted, you should not need to readjust the lens again on your camera. Note: Vignetting (dark or missing corners) may occur if the sunshade is not oriented correctly.
7. The attachment can be removed by reversing the process. When the yellow dots have once more been aligned at the 11:00 position rotate to the 12:00 position. The lens can now be removed from the camera with a pulling action.
8. When not in use or removed, reinstall the lens caps in order to protect the lens.